Protect the applications and data at the core of your organization; whether that data is on physical servers or virtual servers in the cloud or on premises. Sophos Server Protection integrates anti-ransomware, application whitelisting, along with our advanced anti-malware and HIPS providing easy, centralized management of the security of all servers.
You can choose to manage Sophos Server Protection in the cloud or on premises. Sophos Server Protection is simple to set up and is just as easy to manage and maintain, whether you need to manage Windows, Linux or UNIX servers and whether those servers are physical or virtual, on premises or in the cloud
Even if ransomware sneaks past your initial layers of protection, CryptoGuard protects against the unsolicited encryption of server data, whether that ransomware is running on the server or on connected endpoints. Beyond stopping the ransomware and restoring the encrypted files back to their previous state with no loss of data, Sophos can also accelerate threat discovery, investigation, and response with Synchronized Security, reducing incident response times exponentially.
Get powerful protection with our lockdown capabilities that let you whitelist your applications and lockdown your servers simply by clicking a button
1. Whitelist trusted applications and default deny for all other executables
2. Sophos automatically establishes and manages changes from trusted update processesr
3. Simplifies management by automatically recognizing your server applications that can run, and creating trust rules to allow them to be updated
Enforce your web, application, device, and data policies with ease, thanks to seamless integration within the endpoint agent and the management console.
• Web Control Category-based web filtering enforced both on and off the corporate network
• Application Control Point-and-click blocking of applications by category or by name
• Device Control Managed access to removable media and mobile devices
• Data Control Data-loss prevention (DLP) using prebuilt or custom rules